1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 433mxe help needed

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by DJBlade, Dec 30, 2004.

1. DJBlade

DJBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Hi,
    3 things i need help with: -

1. A dead pixel on the screen has started lighting up intermmitentley after 1 hours use (approx) and its flourecent green, why's this ?? will it stop ??
    Dam annoying !! (Unless your watching soccer)

2. I have a disc which i use for calebrating the screen, but i've only just noticed, that whenever i enter the integrated menu (i think thats what it's called - been a while since ive used this plasma forum) any adjustments made on the main setting menu return to default. Can i stop this ??

3. After browsing this forum, i see things have moved on with scalers, input cards and so on, i use the card which came with the screen, with a js box, could i be doing better than this, or is something just round the corner which i should be waiting for ??

Thanks in advance for any help

P.S. i'm quite a novice when it comes to video, so try not so slap me about with anything too tech !!!

:lease:

2. DJBlade

DJBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    no one can help ??

3. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,787
    1: Probably nothing

2: The whole point of the integrator menu is that it sets where the user menu's move from. ie you do the calibration in the integrator menu then if you want to play in the user menu you can by setting to default and be back at calibrated setting.You cannot change this

3: You can probably get a decent increase inperformance by going in to the DVI socket of your plasma at its native resolutions from a suitably equipped scaler.

Gordon