Pioneer 433MX help please

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by rich-t, Oct 19, 2005.

1. rich-t

rich-t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I'm new here. I've done quite a bit of searching around and I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.

How can I get into the service menu on my PDP-433MX Pioneer plasma if I don't have the remote? The person I bought it from did it using the buttons on the side, but I think he messed something up as when I connect an input it comes up for a few seconds and the colours are all wrong then the screen goes to yellow.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards, rich-t.

2. rich-t

rich-t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Well, I managed to get into the Integrator menu by putting the screen into standby, then press "menu" followed by "standby". This is the menu the guy showed me.

I still have a problem, it appears my screen colours are inverted or the negative of what they are supposed to be, anyone have an answer? Is this screen duff?

3. rich-t

rich-t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, some more info, basically I have tried connecting two computers to this panel via Input 1 using resolutions that the panel can handle, 1024 x 768 for example.

Problem 1. The colours are inverted/negative
    Problem 2. After a few seconds the screen goes completely yellow.

Any help really appreciated, I'm pulling my hair out.

Regards, rich-t.

4. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +411
    433, it's been a while since I played with one. Is the colourspace set to RGB? Other than that, it does not look good.

5. rich-t

rich-t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, thanks for your help, but I've just solved this. In the integrator menu there was an option for inverse mode - don't know how I missed it. I guess it was late and I was tired.

Anyway - fixed. I hope to use these forums regularly as I get myself set up.

Regards, rich-t.