1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 433MX help please

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by rich-t, Oct 19, 2005.

1. rich-t

rich-t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I'm new here. I've done quite a bit of searching around and I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.

How can I get into the service menu on my PDP-433MX Pioneer plasma if I don't have the remote? The person I bought it from did it using the buttons on the side, but I think he messed something up as when I connect an input it comes up for a few seconds and the colours are all wrong then the screen goes to yellow.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards, rich-t.

2. rich-t

rich-t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Well, I managed to get into the Integrator menu by putting the screen into standby, then press "menu" followed by "standby". This is the menu the guy showed me.

I still have a problem, it appears my screen colours are inverted or the negative of what they are supposed to be, anyone have an answer? Is this screen duff?

3. rich-t

rich-t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, some more info, basically I have tried connecting two computers to this panel via Input 1 using resolutions that the panel can handle, 1024 x 768 for example.

Problem 1. The colours are inverted/negative
    Problem 2. After a few seconds the screen goes completely yellow.

Any help really appreciated, I'm pulling my hair out.

Regards, rich-t.

4. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    433, it's been a while since I played with one. Is the colourspace set to RGB? Other than that, it does not look good.

5. rich-t

rich-t

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, thanks for your help, but I've just solved this. In the integrator menu there was an option for inverse mode - don't know how I missed it. I guess it was late and I was tired.

Anyway - fixed. I hope to use these forums regularly as I get myself set up.

Regards, rich-t.