• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pioneer 433 or 530 copying DVD to HDD

b15mrk

Standard Member
Dear all. i am considering buying either the pioneer 433 or 530. My main reason for purchase however is so to transer the many childrens DVD fims i have onto the hard disk so they can just select them from the hard drive and play. Is this possible or might the films be copy protected not allowing them to be copied to hard drive.

Secondly once on hard drive if i wanted to make a back-up onto DVD-R, is this possible without much loss of quality.

HMHB

Distinguished Member
If the DVDs are commercial pre-recorded ones then you will not be able to copy them at all.

b15mrk

Standard Member
some are commercial pre-recorded, others are back ups i have made onto DVD-R using a PC software called DVDX-Copy. will the backùp ones copy do you think.

Thanks for your ealier response.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom