1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pioneer 43"fde vs loewe spheros 37"

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by alscds, Oct 20, 2004.

1. alscds

alscds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    got these 2 running side by side off same dvd player pioneer look the dogs but the loewe just doesnt look the way it should, you know the dreaded question ? " which is best lcd plasma" and i know its really personal opinion but the loewe just doesnt cut it id be better off runnin the sharp next to the pioneer any ides anyone ? :confused:

2. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    The 'look' of LCD and plasma is quite different, in the end it comes down to the problems you can put up with against the ones you can't bear. I'm not a large LCD fan, but I look forward to becoming one in years to come. You have not heard the last of them.

3. alscds

alscds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    maw i totaly agree the lcd is to soft for me and the fde is truly beautiful , but i take it that no matter what i do with the loewe it wont make any difference then ,

4. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    I think not, the resloution at this size it great, but it's not all that counts. Personally I find I prefer other screens than the FDE too, not a big fan of Pio plasma TV, their panels take some beating though. I just don't find the scart is up to much, and there's no way round it.