Pioneer 428XD & VSX-LX52 Problems

S3rv3d

Hi , i have just upgraded my VSX-AX2AS to a VSX-LX52 Receiver. Im trying to get SR+ working like it did on my AX2AS. I have got the SR+ cable from the TVs OUT to the recievers IN. Im pretty sure thats how i had it connected with the AX2AS. What im trying to get is the receivers volume etc displaying on the tv, but it doesnt happen with the LX52 like it did on the AX2AS. Is there something i need to enable in the menus? I have gone through the main menus and cant find anything?

Edit: I have kuro link set to off due to not being able to assign an HDMI input for SKY HD on the reciever (on input 1)

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Last edited:

lunarwolf

Edit: I have kuro link set to off due to not being able to assign an HDMI input for SKY HD on the reciever (on input 1)

I suspect that could be the issue - have you tried it with it on?

S3rv3d

I have tried pointing the remote at the different IR sensors and it does appear to be working. If i point the control at the amp the volume doesnt change or only changes a little but if i point at the tv the volume control works correctly. So im sure its working but theres no OSD.

Edit: It is definitely a 4 pole cable aswell

Last edited:

S3rv3d

I have phoned Pioneer today and the amp doesnt support SR+, only SR. Abit of a let down but, oh well.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom