Pioneer 427XD new owner

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by marksovereign, Apr 17, 2007.

1. marksovereign

marksovereign

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +254
    Well I my 427XD was delivered this morning and the Sky HD is plumbed in ! - All I can say is wow !! I made the right decision the set and picture is awesome.
    I had ordered a panasonic PX70 but cancelled it after i saw a couple of sets with pictures that didnt particularly inspire and everytime i saw the pioneer it did ! I eventually got round the £400 difference in price by persuading the wife it looked nicer than the Panasonic.

I'm blown away by the quality of the pic - i've waited a long time for one and i'm not disappointed. The bonus is Man U and Sheffield on HD tonight !!!:D

Seriously for anyone sitting on the fence just buy one you will not be disappointed - even the wife says what a great pic !!

If any other 427 XD owners are about I would like some settings advice for running in

2. PHSSLL13

PHSSLL13
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Congratulation :clap:

I am also still dumb struck by this panel into my second week still running in i have set all the channels to game mode as this seems close to most peoples run in settings i have seen posted many times regarding this set unfortunatley i only have SKY+ for a couple of months but will be upgrading to HD in a while

Like i have said above into my second week on game settings no problems whatsoever regarding buzzing noises dirty screens or image retention :thumbsup: just sit back and enjoy and clock up those first few hundred viewing hours

:lease: could someone help me where or how i get into the settings where it displays the amount of running time for the panel ?

3. PHSSLL13

PHSSLL13
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    can no one tell me how to view the hours used menu ?

4. pdiddy

pdiddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38