Pioneer 420- does this happen with yours?

W

Wharfman3

Since I've had this machine in December I've noticed periodicall that when making a recording to the HDD and watching the show at the same time- most likley in chase play mode- there is a definate shimmer/wobble of the picture from top to bottom.

It's obviously an intermitent problem but was very noticable last night,( I was watching someting in Chase play mode) so I think it's time to make some enquiries about it, it's a fair bit of money to pay for something that's faulty.

Thanks in advance!

Wharfman3 said:
Since I've had this machine in December I've noticed periodicall that when making a recording to the HDD and watching the show at the same time- most likley in chase play mode- there is a definate shimmer/wobble of the picture from top to bottom.

It's obviously an intermitent problem but was very noticable last night,( I was watching someting in Chase play mode) so I think it's time to make some enquiries about it, it's a fair bit of money to pay for something that's faulty.

Thanks in advance!
We haven't noticed any problems in Chase Play - it was OK yesterday, but haven't used it much.

Record while playing different program is used a good deal and that's OK.

I also posted on the pioneer website and have phoned them to discuss. They say it may be Sky problem and that I should try recording from other sources to elimiante that possibility. I'm doubtfull but I'll give it a go!

Wharfman3 said:
I also posted on the pioneer website and have phoned them to discuss. They say it may be Sky problem and that I should try recording from other sources to elimiante that possibility. I'm doubtfull but I'll give it a go!

I have a 420. Never encountered your problem before. No problems at all using Chase Play

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom