pioneer 320 playback problems

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by minty_71, Jan 6, 2012.

1. minty_71

minty_71

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    hi
    not sure if this is in the right thread but.. i really need some advise.

i own a pioneer 320, had it just over a year or so. plays dvds fine no problems however recently its had issues playing blu rays.

it all stated when i bought che part one. when i first went to watch it it loaded and played first time no prob.

when i went to watch the rest of the film the next day , it said on screen cannot play.?????

i opend tray removed the disc then closed tray and powered off the player. #
    waited a few mins the turned it back on and put the disc back in. and pressed play..
    after loading it did play..

but now itsd got issues playing any blu rays. unless i power off the player from the mains then turn it back on. and it will play them. (if im lucky).
    but as time goes on its getting harder and harder to get the player to play blu rays.

on the dvd side its fine. i have no idea whats going on here.

always been a fan of pioneer products. my ole 717 dvd player lasted me seven years before it packed up. and ive owned two pioneer av receiver's which have performed whithout problems.

this is my second 320 ive had since this model came out.

was thinking of getting an older pioneer model like the lx70.. but now im thinking of spending a bit more and going for an oppo.. wont touch any new pioneer models as i know they have sharp guts in them..

like i say i used to really like pioneer home cinema products.. even when i worked in the home cinema retail sector i used to recomened them to customers and friends.. but now.. i just dont know..

has anyone had this issue with a pioneer player or with the 320..

oh yeah its got the lastest firmware..i checked about an hour ago..

any help would be great ..

many thanks...

2. minty_71

minty_71

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    no one ever had the issues or heard anything like the problem ive stated with any pioneer blu ray?

its basicly just a dvd player now.. it wont play any of my blu rays.. and ive got over 200. :(

but plays dvds fine no prob..