1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer 313 Speaker Stands?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Smokey Si, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Smokey Si

Smokey Si

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

Finally got round to deciding which All In One to buy and gone for the 313 and so far got no complaints, bargain price at Richer Sounds AND its Multi Region :cool:

Just got one question really, I need to get speaker stands for the front and rear speakers and don't really know where to begin so if anyone out there who also has this system can help then I'd be really greatful :D

The only thing is I'm not interested in wall mounts as don't want to have to try and hide the wires, which is also a big must for the stands, that is I'd like the cable to run up the inside of the stands if at all possible.

Looking at the back of the speakers they can be screwed/fixed to a stand by the looks of things and this is certainly my preferred way of fixing them to avoid toppling speakers at crucial moments!

Any help must appreciated...

:lease:

2. Skeeter

Skeeter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd like to know too. the higher back ones must be a good height.

At the mo i have one on a cabinet (back right) and back left on a pile of small boxes like kettle box and phone box and stuff to get height. lol stable but only a temp measure.

3. Skeeter

Skeeter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Btw im going over back to richer sounds for the extended warrenty. I'll ask when im there. Also ask about good way to hide wires.

4. Smokey Si

Smokey Si

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Good idea, let us know what they suggest as when I picked up the system yesterday they suggested some Gale stands that they stock but the only problem was that the speakers would just rest on the top of them, sitting on pads, which doesn't fill me with confidence and also isnt new baby friendly if you know what I mean - playing baby+wobbly speakers=lots of tears!

I was having a look at the Alphason stands that Argos stock, they seem good value for money (especially compared with the Sony stands!) - anybody here know if they would fit the speakers?

5. Smokey Si

Smokey Si

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, juts got back from town and the Alphason's look even more promising now, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't fit the 313's front and rear speakers (one gold thread screw mount that should line up with the bottom one on the speaker) and even better they are currently only £27 a pair from Argos (reduced from £35), not sure if this is just over the bank holiday or not but think I'll have to pick up a pair or two now. :smashin:

6. AVdoctor

AVdoctor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi i can get hold of the genuine Pioneer speaker stands for the 313 if anyone is interested £30 + pp

7. Skeeter

Skeeter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I dont think there are any official stands for it. Otherwise they would have been sold with them or something.

Saying that post a picture of these genuine pioneer 313 stands so i can see them for myself.

8. AVdoctor

AVdoctor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0