pioneer 2011

chaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there hope someone can help me. I own a pioneer 2011 i think it is great amp but there is one small proplem i want to get over. When you set it up at the start on auto surround set up, and it comes to acoustic calibration equalisation it does all channel automatically to each spk, but I want to adjust the eq to the front spk do I have to go to the expert screen and do this data copy thing and put in custom one and two as said in instruction book. Sorry to sound so thick but I am new to this sort of amp like I said its a great amp cheers:confused: ps sorry about the grammar its this bloody heat :lesson: :lesson: :lesson:

I do not mean to be rude but your question is one very long sentence with no punctuation and some very confusing spelling.

If you take the time to construct a well thought out question, you find you receive a well thought out answer.

Big A

If you mean that the calibration is set to equalise all channels, but you want it to equalise to the front channels, then you only need to press the "Acoustic EQ" button on the remote once after the AUTO set-up to do this.

Is that what you mean?

yes Sunil thank you much appreciated

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom