pio pdp436sxe not holding time or date

ashv12

Novice Member
hi everyone can anyone please help me, last week my 4month old 436sxe broke down a faulty power supply apparently the engineer took it away for a week returned it and everything seemed fine i powered it back up whilst the engineer was still at my house put in the time and date watched it for about 10mins then put it in stand by, the next day turned it back on and whats the time and date again like its lost its memory been back on to pioneer and they asked if an external arial is fitted i told them know it all comes through the sky hd box and he says thats my problem as it updates the date and time through the teletext service i explained its never had an external arial fitted and i have not had this before but he says it will have had a software update whilst been repaired and thats the problem my question to you guys is are pioneer talking dogs gonads seems odd to me????:confused: :confused: :confused:

chaparral

You do need a aerial plugged into the RF socket for it to keep the time & date....My 436xde is the same..

ashv12

Novice Member
thanks for that mate still dosent explain why it worked pre - breakdown though i am just curious:smashin: :smashin: :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom