John

Me three

:thumbsup:

Me FOUR :)

lol me five :)

Cheap at twice the price...PJ ;)

stuart69 said:

Dammit :mad: :D

Been meaning to pick one of these up for ages.

Wanted to use it when I eventually get round to popping into currys/Comet to demo a few tv's, rather than take my antique Wharfdale DVD750 in :blush:

Having said that, if I took my Wharfdale in and it looked good on the tv I wanted (eg 32" LCD) then shirley the picture would be even better when I get round to purchasing a new DVD player :rolleyes:

Then i'd be even more delighted with my new tv purchase...

Damn !!!
Someone at RS has been reading the forums here and seen all the glowing reports on the 575 so have decided to raise the price.
Good job I bought mine last month, but hey, even at 120 quid it's still a great buy.
I would recommend this player to anyone who needs a good, cheap (but NOT cheap as in quality) prog-scan player with MR capabilities.

If anyone wants one at the lower price of £99.95, buy this months WHAT HI-FI as the 575 is advertised in there (at RS) and the price is valid till the 20th of this month... :thumbsup: ... Just be sure to take the copy of WHF with you. OR quote you seen the ad in the mag.

TTFN,
Graham.

av2diefor said:
£99 for me too.

Still no component tho :mad:

Mine did it out of the box .
Output is set to video , not RGB ?

John

Hmmmm Still priced at £99 in this months What HiFi. If anyone was to purchase one this month I would point this out to them as they always have a copy in the store & they do usually honour the magazine price. This has happened to me a few times.

Regards

Gary

oops just read mechanics post.

Regards

Gary

cabstar said:
oops just read mechanics post.

Regards

Gary

Is always worth checking out RS' advert in What Hi-Fi (or any other magazines they advertise in) before purchasing - prices for WHF readers are frequently lower than for the man off the street.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom