1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pio 575 or 575A the same or different???

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Prometheus, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Prometheus

Prometheus
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi all

I think that I have decided to go for a new Pioneer 575/A DVD player. After price checking I would like to know if there is a difference. Some retailers offer the Pioneer 575 and some the Pioneer 575A and in some cases the 575AS and 575AK I am assuming that the S/K suffix is related to silver or black, however does anyone know if the A suffix relates to a later release of this machine or if some retailers are missing the (A)from their descriptions? Thanks a lot in advance for any light that anyone can shed on this as the specs appear to be quoted the same for both machines, but maybe this relates to a firmware release?????????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My opinions are my own as I have been kept in a sealed environment since birth. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. NX3

NX3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +332
    Its the same machine, just as you say some retailers likes the A others don't.

Its nothing to do with firmware.

3. Prometheus

Prometheus
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2

Thanks NX3 :D