1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pio 436 delays

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by birdseed, Oct 4, 2005.

1. birdseed

birdseed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi all,
    i ordered a 436 from sevenoaks last week. I spoke with them today about when its due to arrive. they hinted that as they were now built in the UK, there was some kind of supply problem with parts.
    Has anyone got more information on this? there seems to be plenty of people on the threads here having no problems getting them from comet or the like?

2. kamaran

kamaran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    they had them to take away in tottenham court road...

3. StefanoC

StefanoC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Comet online are still showing 2-5 days delivery, I get my replacement on Thursday.

4. birdseed

birdseed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Had phone call today, id ordered 6 days ago, now told it will be another week, they hope!

Store told me they couldnt get one from another sevenoaks as they are ordered for particualar customers.

Cant say im overly amused, given i could order one tomorrow from comet, or drive over to plasma warehouse and pick one up, as they had them in stock last week.

5. blossom

blossom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Picked up mine in Comet Solihull today. Think I got the last one though. He was only quoting 3 days to get some more in.

Gave me a price match vs Total Digital. Paid £2689.99 inc stand and speakers. Only got 1 year warranty though. Will probably purchase separate cover through D&G or maybe my house insurers.

Cheers

Paul