Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

pio 434hde setup advice :)

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by cracken, Aug 27, 2004.

1. cracken

cracken

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    just received my 434 and connected my sky+ to AV1 enabled RGB and got a perfect picture, thats the easy part..

ive set my pio to movie picture setting as ive heard / read that the screens have to 'settle down' and having too higher contrast will cause screenburn if on?

Do plasma owners using sky purchase the DOG remover devices, i use to have one to pipe stuff about the house but didnt get the DOG remover one at the time.

anything else i should do to ensure i get a good start to my plasmas life :)

now heres my problem..

connecting my pio 656a DVD to av2 (svid - scart) im only getting a black and white picture (ntsc type) ive set my DVD to auto and to PAL to try to compensate but nothing, the 434 is set to auto, but i have tried pal / ntsc options as well. I also tried AV3 as well, but was only getting colour off AV1

can anyone throw any pointers.