1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pio 434 & JPEG (update)

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by joys_R_us, Dec 27, 2003.

1. joys_R_us

joys_R_us

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    For all of you trying to watch digital pictures (processed on PC) on the new Pioneers here a summary:

- Once you have processed your pics in your PC the Pio won't show them (see next point);

- You have to use the excellent and very fast programme TVWriter (cost about 22 pounds) @:

http://www.satsignal.net/

to convert the JPEGs to DCF compatible format.

- Do NOT save thumbnails. Otherwise the plasma needs years to load the pictures. Without thumbnails it is as quick as with Home Gallery (strangely Home Gallery is very quick with Thumbnails...!:confused:)

- Use the highest resolution allowed (2400x1800). This gives the best images which you then even can zoom !

I am quite happy now, the only thing is that even with the HD Pio you still look for more details...

2. funkin

funkin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Great summary. Within 5 minutes I got a photo from our summer hols on full display in the living room. Now rather than take photo albums round to people's houses, I need to get a van to take the plasma with me! Thank you. :smashin: