Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Garrett, Aug 12, 2004.
Can you join two or more files together that been edited and save. If so how?
Only way I can think of is to dump one of the edited projects to dv then recapture as a single clip, then import this clip onto your timeline
Found this on the Pinnacle Forums - and remembered your post.... is it what your after?
If you wish to combine two projects into a single project, please do the following:
1. Complete each project and render it as either an .mpg or an .avi file. (Example: test1.mpg and test2.mpg)
2. Open Studio and begin a new project. Browse your computer and locate the first project (Test1.mpg) you wish to include in your final project. Drag the first project you wish to combine onto the Timeline. Do the same with the second project (Test2.mpg).
3. Add any titles or transitions or menus that you wish at this time.
4. Save the project by giving it a new name (Example: Final.stu).
5. Click on Make and render your project or burn it to disk in your desired format.
Separate names with a comma.