Deleted member 90731

Reaction score
psppinknu4.jpg

newpinkps2_screen001.jpg

image1qq2.jpg

image4rj9.jpg

image3xl4.jpg

image2sm1.jpg

The SE PSP's look very cool (especially the whie one) – are these coming out in the UK?

They must be targeting female gamers with these pink editions, I can't see any guys playing that on the tune! :D

the pink psp looks completely fake, the other psps look hot though. Infact id be willing to put money on that picture of the pink psp being fake. Although i wont discount the idea of them making a pink machine... i mean you can get a pink DS... if you really had to

The pink PSP is real, I got an MCV newsletter about it a few days ago (MCV is a games mag for the games industry, not for gamers).

Not so sure about the pink PS2. Curiously EA issued a press release saying that it was trying to attract more female gamers, and specifically stated it didn't believe making pink gadgets was the way forward. Pretty funny.

The pink PSP (or P!nk PSP as its called) is coming out in Europe soon, as is the PS2.

The other 2 LEs are part of the Sony Signature series and only coming out in Japan. RRP on them is £150.00 - expect to pay around £210 at the importers.

yeah im just saying that pic is fake, that isnt a photo of a pink psp, its a shopped white one. If it was a proper promo pic they would have used a nicer contrasting or matching wallpaper. Also you can see some bleed from his bad selecting. Fake pic

replicashooter said:
The other 2 LEs are part of the Sony Signature series and only coming out in Japan. RRP on them is £150.00 - expect to pay around £210 at the importers.

Bah! :(

Real pics:

pspp2.JPG

pspp3.JPG

pspp4.JPG

pspp6.JPG

pspp7.JPG

What are the add ons on those PSP's? One is a cam? - the other is???

Repo said:
What are the add ons on those PSP's? One is a cam? - the other is???

The GPS module that will be used in the new Metal Gear game.

I really don't like the look of that pink PSP, it's too luminous for my liking. A pastel pink would have been better imo.

the gps is JUST for metal gear? or do you think there will be some sat nav software coming... i might have just found some use for my dust collecting psp!

ush flynn said:
the gps is JUST for metal gear? or do you think there will be some sat nav software coming... i might have just found some use for my dust collecting psp!

They are going to release a satnav app for the PSP as well - MGS just happens to be the first game that will be using for an entertainment purpose.

Someones already knocked up a homebrew satnav anyway...

sidtrix said:
Damn pink is a no go..... would like a titanium or gun metal one though

Yup, although the more I look at the pink one the more I want it for some reason...Rumours are that the next colour released is going to be silver.

You could do a test run, by changing the color of that gun in your avatar to pink, theres nothing wrong in being in touch with your feminine side :D

<Homer Simpson voice> Maybe I will........Maybe I will :D

image1ln3.jpg

Pink PSP is coming out on the 27th of October and rumour has it that Nintendo intend a European release of the pink DSL on the same day :devil:

ds-lite-pink3.jpg

Actually it's growing on me aswell... lol reminds me of scarface...
the world is mine!

I'm sure all the blokes will be clamouring to buy one of them :rotfl:

Pink? Pink? PINK?

Seriously, most of the worlds gamers are undoubtedly male. Any male who buys that will undoubtedly be subject to ridicule of 'gayness'. And that's just from me!

Joking aside, Jesus, who on earth would want or indeed have the bottle to whip that out in public!

Branny

GPS... how do you use a GPS as part of a game where you sit down and stare at a 4.3" screen.

We're at coordinates x by y +/- 1m
We're at coordinates x by y +/- 1m
We're still at coordinates x by y +/- 1m
We're zZZZZZzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom