pink floyd pulse

stormchaser

Established Member
Reaction score
hi

just noticed pink floyd pulse on dvd ,on ebay loads of them,to my knowledge its still not released on dvd,as I pester the official pink floyd web site regularly to get a move on lol,I take it this is some kind of pirate??

me is desperate for this dvd

:(

cheers

Hi Stormchaser

Quick peek on amazon reveals this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008G4DN/ref=sr_aps_dvd_1_1/026-4509373-6101216

Region 1

Don't know how genuine this is cause I can't find any other info about this disc. It would be very interesting to hear from anybody who may have bought it.

I wonder if it is people selling VCDs or copies from Laserdisc since you don't seem to be able to buy it new.

Strange, since I would love this on DVD :(

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Pulse was sheduled to be released a couple of years ago, but was pulled, because David Gilmour wanted to do a proper remixed 5.1 version. I saw various reports last year that the remix is in process, but how long it will take, who knows. It's been 10 years since their last new album, so I think we can assume that the Floyd don't tend to rush things! :D

I think the ones on ebay are probably these Brazillian copies of the VHS versison, as in the Rush thread. They are not official releases, as far as I know, and contain some sort of pseudo 5.1 sound, rather than a proper remix. I would avoid them, even though I too would love Pulse on DVD. I notice there's no link to buy that Amazon version, so I can only imagine it's an old page they haven't removed for some reason.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom