1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pink Floyd - Live in Pompei

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by PaulBoy, Sep 15, 2003.

1. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    ezydvd.com.au have just shipped this 2day [15/9]
    R2 not released til next month hehe ;)

2. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Anyone got their r2 copy yet ??? I'm not talking about the German or Aussie releases.

I've ordered mine from PLAY.COM last month and it's showing as due for release 20/10/2003, but I've just seen it in my local HMV !!!!!

I ordered it from Play as I thought the online retailers usually ship before it hits the shelves on the highstreet. I'm amazed the HMV are stocking it already.

3. Branxx

Branxx
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I listened to a few tracks from 'Live at Pompei' and it is disservice to Pink Floyd music. >>AVOID<<.

4. dfield2000

dfield2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Branxx, when you say a disservice to Floyd I'm guessing that you're into Floyd's later stuff and therefore your not into their ealier sound from their Pompeii era ?

I've had this on VHS for years, and I've been waiting for ages for the DVD - that's why I'm distressed to see it in the highstreet while I'm waiting for play.com to dispatch mine.

by the way - are you saying you have a copy that you don't want ? If can cancel my order are you interested in a trade ?