• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pink Floyd: Animals

vinylman

I'm very happy to have picked up a mint condition copy of animals on vinyl. It's on the harvest label and it says SVHL 815. It's made in Great Britain. There is no barcode on the sleeve. Does anyone know how I can tell if it is a first pressing?

overkill

Distinguished Member
I'm very happy to have picked up a mint condition copy of animals on vinyl. It's on the harvest label and it says SVHL 815. It's made in Great Britain. There is no barcode on the sleeve. Does anyone know how I can tell if it is a first pressing?
Look at the dead wax and see what it says there. If it's SHVL 815, 0C 064-98 434 then that should be a first pressing.

vinylman

overkill said:
Look at the dead wax and see what it says there. If it's SHVL 815, 0C 064-98 434 then that should be a first pressing.

image-553222389.jpg

Looks like a 1st pressing then!!

Curly99

Distinguished Member
from discogs: other identifiers

Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A - Stamped): SHVL 815 A-2U GL
Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B - Stamped): SHVL 815 B-2U OR
Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A - Stamped): SHVL 815 A-2U 2
Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B - Stamped): SHVL 815 B-3U 2

Curly

overkill

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom