Pinball fx pinball vr... Worth a 5er?

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Hi
Normally would pick up no question but I have spent a lot this sale.... Is season 2 on offer?

Thanks

Fat_Tony

Distinguished Member
It's great fun on the Psvr. Not my usual sort of thing but no regrets buying it.

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Balls. Bought this thinking it was an oculus stor exclusive and picked up. Would have got on steam if had known. I don't mind about Superboy as it was much cheaper on oculus

Johnmcl7

Distinguished Member
Do you get anything playable for your fiver? I thought you had to buy the season one or additional tables but I've perhaps misunderstood. I've been debating this one as well as the normal tables are fun but then I'm not sure it's something I'd be that bothered about in VR.

The other one I've seen mentioned in discussions is Zaccaria:

Zaccaria Pinball on Steam

Although it seems more to emulate the classic pinball experience whereas Pinball FX seems to take more advantage of it being 3D software and have more fun stuff.

John

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
You get... 4 is it? Tables in the core game. Better had at least or I will be p1****

thedukeofearl

Standard Member
I have a few of the Zen studio pinball games.. bought a 3 table tranche and then an 'extra' the Walking dead table. Not impressed by Zen Studio deceptive marketing which featured the table but was not included.
As it goes the walking Dead table is a lot more fun then the standard tables -with mini games and 3d distractions, including a full size lunging Zombie, reminiscent of your irritating wacky mate aping a zombie to distract you from your play. Funny at first but then a yawn. Would have been nice to have had a virtual shot gun to adios him. Of course that table raises the bar. I dont want to play the old style tables any more.

Go to a minute in

Woof

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Still taking advantage of my free credit, but this is excellent. Too busy looking around to play at first but perfect type of game for VR.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom