Pimp My Sleigh

GasDad

Remembered (1964-2012)
Every December, we (the local round table), take our Santa Sleigh out around various parts of Bristol, dishing out quality street, lollies and festive cheer and sometimes collecting money (though that is not main focus).

This year, we've had (thanks to some terminal rot) to totally rebuild our sleigh.

That's proceeding nicely - but we still haven't decided on what colour it should be - I sort of assumed red - but others were saying white / gold or green.

What colour is Santa's sleigh - anyone ?

ROBIN50N

Every December, we (the local round table), take our Santa Sleigh out around various parts of Bristol, dishing out quality street, lollies and festive cheer and sometimes collecting money (though that is not main focus).

This year, we've had (thanks to some terminal rot) to totally rebuild our sleigh.

That's proceeding nicely - but we still haven't decided on what colour it should be - I sort of assumed red - but others were saying white / gold or green.

What colour is Santa's sleigh - anyone ?
gold and red i think?

Iccz

Around here Santa sits in a trailer while being dragged around the village by a tractor pumpin' out some bangin' Christmas tunes :D

Personally I'd go with Red and White, most of the time it's dark when going about? Or at least it is here, the white might stand out better - depending how many lights you have.

GasDad

Remembered (1964-2012)
Around here Santa sits in a trailer while being dragged around the village by a tractor pumpin' out some bangin' Christmas tunes :D
Somewhat to my amazement it seems the local Audi dealer are providing a Q7 as a tow vehicle :smashin: I don't know how we managed that - in previous years it's been a case of who's go a towbar?

Personally I'd go with Red and White, most of the time it's dark when going about? Or at least it is here, the white might stand out better - depending how many lights you have.
Oh we have lots of lights - we are pimping it up big this time.:D

Singh400

Distinguished Member
Completely off topic, but I keep reading the thread title as 'Pimp My Singh' :rotfl: Oh dear delusional, or what!

nheather

Distinguished Member
Did a google images search and virtually all of the results were red.

There were a very small number of White, Green and Brown.

So I'd say that common perception is red and therefore, that is what people are expecting to see.

Of course, a little gold trim wouldn't go amiss.

Cheers,

Nigel

Simba

Distinguished Member
Completely off topic, but I keep reading the thread title as 'Pimp My Singh' :rotfl: Oh dear delusional, or what!
haha :rotfl:

now that would be class....a desi sleigh! ... or would it :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom