Pile Up

iandrews

Where did this month go, I ran out of time, so this is just a quick pic of my son's cars tipped out into a pile.

Cars
by iWanders, on Flickr

Camera: iPhone X
Date / Time: 29/07/20 13:45
Shutter: 1/15
Aperture: f/1.8
Focal Length: 4mm

Levels adjusted in Photoshop Elements and sharpened.

Ian.

Last edited:

Zone

Love that; reminds me of the end of Blues Bothers :thumbsup:

Marika

I love Blues Brothers! Great shot, love all the 'in your face' colours. I planned to do this myself, but then changed my mind simply because I would've had to pick them all up afterwards 😂

snerkler

Great shot. I don't know what happened to all my toys, used to have hundreds of matchbox cars.

iandrews

I love Blues Brothers! Great shot, love all the 'in your face' colours. I planned to do this myself, but then changed my mind simply because I would've had to pick them all up afterwards 😂

Thanks, though the cars are brightly coloured already I did try to bring the colours out a bit more in editing, and I did try to place a few of the more interesting / colourful ones in frame before taking the photo.

I'm forever picking things up, but in this case I tipped the cars into a upturned lid to one of the toy boxes, so it was just a case of picking the lid up, and tipping the cars back into their storage container :) .

1080 jawbreaker

i had a flash back to my childhood and the pain of standing on a dinky toy left on the stairs :)

if they were all together it wouldnt have hurt :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom