Pie Pops

jp_bl_68

I'd probably end up eating a whole pie's worth of pie-pops. I think that defeats the point, just a little bit.

D

Deleted member 174041

When I first clicked on the link and saw some sticks I thought "Are they supposed to taste like pies" :rotfl:

officerdibble11

When I first clicked on the link and saw some sticks I thought "Are they supposed to taste like pies" :rotfl:

same here! i gave up pies a few years ago, i blame it on the Puka pie company, took a bite out of a steak one and thought ohh thats a stringy bit of meat, as i pulled back from it something slapped me on the cheek, it was a artery about 3 inches long, part of which had got stuck in my front teeth :eek:

D

Deleted member 174041

same here! i gave up pies a few years ago, i blame it on the Puka pie company, took a bite out of a steak one and thought ohh thats a stringy bit of meat, as i pulled back from it something slapped me on the cheek, it was a artery about 3 inches long, part of which had got stuck in my front teeth :eek:

Bet you looked attractive to the ladies :D

bobflunkit

+1

How many are there in a box? (not enough)

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom