Pictures From My New York Trip

Just had look at it large, a beutiful photograph, best i have seen for ages:thumbsup:

Just love the colours :thumbsup:

Love the sky colours. Great stuff

I LOVE it!!!

Have to confess to thinking it was a postcard to begin with!

:thumbsup:

Awesome shot. Taken from the top of the Rockafeller centre if I'm not mistaken?

Was there in November and loved it. Got pictures by the hundreds!

love it mate
new york one of the best cities in the world :)
did you get any of Ground Zero

wow super pic :thumbsup: love new york, must go again soon :devil:

looking forward to seeing more

Lovely pic.

Can you confirm what building you were up when you took this? Also, are there plenty of people walking about New York with expensive camera gear? Just wondered how safe it is.

Did you use a tripod for this - when we went to the Top of the Rock they wouldn't let me use a tripod. We are going back in May and would like to get some night shots from the Rock with a tropod. Did you get prior permission ?

Lovely pic.

Can you confirm what building you were up when you took this? Also, are there plenty of people walking about New York with expensive camera gear? Just wondered how safe it is.

Definitely the Rockafeller Centre. No other building has that view of the Empire State Building.

love it mate
new york one of the best cities in the world :)
did you get any of Ground Zero

I've got a few of ground zero, but there is nothing to see. They are still working on the foundations so just a load of cranes.

Lovely pic.

Yup up the Rockafella center .. best view IMO .. The journey up (70 floors in 30 seconds) was pretty good too - especially as the lift had a glass roof !

As for the safe factor .. I had my 40D with a bundle of lens with me and felt totally safe. Out on the street, down in the subway, plenty of walking of the beaten track. Of course be sensible, but generally I didnt feel any issue whatsoever ...

Nige

I've been trawling the photography threads for a few weeks.... by a mile this is the greatest shot I have seen posted. Brilliant!

Cracking first photo of this thread. Balance between the artificial and natural light is superb.:thumbsup:
Now you've whet everyone's appetite, where are the rest?:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom