• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pictures and Gamerscore.

W

WWFC

I am pretty new to the xbox 360 and have just started the gold live 1 month trial. I had to create a different gamertag as someone had my other one it said. Well I was wandering whether I can transfer the gamerscore points over to my other one, or do I have to do the achievements on my other gamertag?
Also I have seen people with pictures such as football team badges ( man u, wba, watford etc. ) How can I get one like this?
Thanks..

dazza1011

Prominent Member
you have to download the football crests from fifa 07 marketplace on live 800 points ( I think )

but they only have the top division teams premier league serie A etc

that is why i bought the sheffield united one it might be i while till i can download it again:(

B

boothy1234

I am pretty new to the xbox 360 and have just started the gold live 1 month trial. I had to create a different gamertag as someone had my other one it said. Well I was wandering whether I can transfer the gamerscore points over to my other one, or do I have to do the achievements on my other gamertag?
Also I have seen people with pictures such as football team badges ( man u, wba, watford etc. ) How can I get one like this?
Thanks..

hiya m8.

right you have just started a new xbox live account.

did you have an account on your old xbox?

if you have had an xbox then you ont have any gamerscore and 360 is differnet. please tell me abit more about y you have a new account beucase you should of just transfered it across, i have had mine for 3 years now 2 years on xbox then 1 year on 360.

the badges you can either download whihc coz you points which you can by and are billed to your credit card. or down loaded them to your pc.

:smashin: :thumbsup: :smashin: :thumbsup:
anymore questions.

B

boothy1234

something like that cant remember price but it tells you on live marketplace dont think you can download to PC and then transfer over as gamertag but may be wrong

you can download from pc, just search for gamertag etc. i have a P0RN Theme on mine lol

i just to find gamertags tho.

:suicide:

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
You can use pics from your PC as gamertag pictures? If so that's news to me! How do you do it?

I dont mean dashboard themes btw, as I know how to change those to my own pics.

Also, the Fifa gamertag pics will only cost around 80 MS Points, not 800. Most picture packs are usually around 80 - 120 MS Points.

dazza1011

Prominent Member
You can use pics from your PC as gamertag pictures? If so that's news to me! How do you do it?

I dont mean dashboard themes btw, as I know how to change those to my own pics.

Also, the Fifa gamertag pics will only cost around 80 MS Points, not 800. Most picture packs are usually around 80 - 120 MS Points.

ah well i was close it had an 8 and a 0 in it

Flipper i would like you to explain how we can download pictures to use as our gamertag please

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom