1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picture through the E85 recorder looses colour

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Brian3222, May 18, 2005.

1. Brian3222

Brian3222

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    can anyone help. I have my NTL signal running to a Viera PE30 through a Panasonic E85 DVD/HDD recorder but after abour 15 minutes of viewing the picture turns to black and white. I've tryed playing around with various settings but to no avail. When I first turn on the systems in the evening it will work fine, then it all goes wrong. I've ensured that all leads are properly plugged in etc. It's not the NTL box or the TV which is at fault because when I bypass the E85 the signal is fine.
    Thanks in advance,
    B.

2. JayCee

JayCee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,883
    Well if you have ruled out the Tv and cable box and the fault appears after about 15mins without anything being touched it looks as though your DVDR is faulty...........probably a component failing when it reaches a certain temperature.
    If it's still under warranty return it, if not, you need to put it in a dealers for repair.