Question picture sound settings Panasonic tx49fx700b

hearmon

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys and girls could point me
in the right direction for picture and sound settings on this
t.v thanks john

Hi. These are my own settings. Struggled a bit with skin tones and the picture out of the box was rubbish but I am happy with it now. if you have any other tips on settings please share them.

Attachments

• 15383137157953278580400906356413.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 683
  • 15383138663274869038353768677607.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 578
Hi. These are my own settings. Struggled a bit with skin tones and the picture out of the box was rubbish but I am happy with it now. if you have any other tips on settings please share them.

Alternative settings... switch to HLG after you select Options > HDMI EOTF Type for the source HDMI connection ie, HDMI 1, 2 and 3 under Picture Settings (this will force HDR in any mode whether you're playing games, watching Youtube or Netflix without switching back and forth) in True Cinema Mode. Just increase HDR Brightness to 15, change Gamma from 2.2 to 2.0, Contrast Control OFF, Color Gamut set to NORMAL in Advance Settings and turn every other enhancement OFF except for Game Mode in Option Settings. Adjust Backlight according to your viewing environment. Leave Color, Sharpness, and Contrast/ Brightness (the normal type) as it is at default value and that's it enjoy! Say goodbye to poor black levels and unlock the hidden potential of this TV.

Last edited:
Help!

I'm trying to find the Home Cinema in the Speaker Selection. I've turned the TV Speaker off but i don't see the Speaker Selection - Home Cinema, above Mode as pic below.

1603837747418.png

How do you have it connected to and what is your Home Cinema system?

well i've disconnected my Yamaha YSP3300 as i'm getting a Marantz amp and speakers next week.
i can remember seeing that option but now i can't.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom