1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picture 'shadow' On Toshiba Widescreen

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Molezer, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Molezer

Molezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am the owner of a Toshiba 32MW7DB widescreen TV which I have owned for several years and has given me lots of enjoyment during that time.

I recently purchased SKY + and conected it to the AV1 socket of my TV using a SCART cable. This allows me to watch SKY channels on the AV1 channel of the TV.

Since connecting SKY +, I have noticed that whilst viewing SKY, there is a feint shadow on the screen of whichever terrestrial channel the TV was on prior to turning to the AV1 channel (make sense?).

does anyone know what I can do to rectify this as it is starting to drive me nuts!

Thanks,

Molezer.

2. red16v

red16v

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, the fault you describe makes a lot of sense and from your description it appears as though you may be suffering from 'video crosstalk' in your Scart lead. This most often appears when you use poor quality scart leads. I very strongly suggest you try to obtain a good quality Scart lead to connect between your tv and Sky+ box. Regards, yt.