picture settings for a sony bravia kdl46ex723

fightingcarl

Standard Member
please could somebody help me with the picture settings to the sony bravia kdl46ex723. love the picture already but think could do with some tweaking.

norris309

Standard Member
Hi Fightingcarl,
Just a quick question, i'm looking into a few different TVs at the minute & just wondering how you rate the sound on this TV. (i'm toying with a 40ex723 & one of the new 42" Panasonic LEDs)
As i keep reading about it being pretty poor, but then that seems the norm for the new slim TVs??
I'm coming from an aging 28" hitachi LCD which must be 7 years old, but the sound is really good.

fightingcarl

Standard Member
Hi norris, sorry not really used the tv speakers yet. Got mine linked up to a amp with a 7.1 speakers set up. Your right though sometimes thin tvs do have the danger of sounding very tinny. I do have to say though I love the tv. My old samsung decided to die after 3 years so needed a new one. With sony doing the trade in on a new tv that was the deal decider. Took in an old crappy 14 inch screen thing that probably dosnt even work and got £300 of the 46 inch model. Awesome.

norris309

Standard Member
Thanks for the response, yeah that money off deal with sonys is pulling me in.. lol i could do without spending at the moment, but with the 40" in john lewis for 949 - £200 for trading in an old tv. £749.. Can i resist?? lol
I have got 5.1 surround sound, but haven't installed anything yet, gotta decorate the room first :-(

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom