• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Picture seperation on the pioneer 436

Grobnic

Standard Member
I purchased a Pioneer 436 before Christmas and generally I'm very please with it, but I do have one issue and I wonered if anybody else has see the effect.

The problem I'm seeing is occasionly parts of the picture seem to seperate and move independantly of the main picture for a split second. 99% of the time the effect is on faces when you may see an eyebrow or a part of the face light be bright sunlight move out of line with the rest of the face.

I hope I've described that well enough for you to follow, but if you have the issue you will know what I mean.

Is this a fault with the imaging software? Will it go away with HD pictures (it's often apparent on poor quality pirctures)?

Any comments would be welcome...

(and before you ask I don't drink:devil: )

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom