1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picture Quality

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by baldbird, Jun 25, 2004.

1. baldbird

baldbird

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've got a JVC GR-D20. Only got it yesterday. the problem is that when I'm putting a clip onto my pc then burning it onto cd as mpeg (using pinnicle studio) the color goes and the picture becomes grainy and pixelated.

Anyone know what I can do about this or should i just take it back....

Supposed to be a good camera so I'm convinced that as usual - it'll be down to the way I'm doing it,,

Help ,e :lease:

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds very much like youv'e got a bunch of incorrect settings somewhere, I don't know Pinnacle so can't help with specifics but I should read your manual and check all your settings for both capture and disc burning and then hopefully someone will be online who can help.

Unlikely to be the camera but try connecting the analogue out (AV-out) direct to your TV and see if you get a good picture that way - if no then perhaps take the camera back but if yes then check settings etc.

3. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    Also have a look at www.dvdrhelp.com as there are loads of tutorials and information on burning VCD's & DVD's that may be able to point you in the right direction.

Mark.