Picture quality on panasonic?

jonas000

Is there anyway of reducing or removing artifacts from the image? I never realised how bad it is untill i looked at a samsung and other later panasonic models. Most noticable during movies with lots of black/white background.

Please help??

KevRuss

Is there anyway of reducing or removing artifacts from the image? I never realised how bad it is untill i looked at a samsung and other later panasonic models. Most noticable during movies with lots of black/white background.

Please help??

What set do you have and what size is it?
The telly will need setting up properly and tweaking to get the best out of it. Apparantly you can get calibration disks but I wouldnt know where from.
However there will be some artefacts on an LCD. It just depends how close you are looking at it, wether you have a larger telly (more noticeable) and the quality of your set.

jonas000

What set do you have and what size is it?
The telly will need setting up properly and tweaking to get the best out of it. Apparantly you can get calibration disks but I wouldnt know where from.
However there will be some artefacts on an LCD. It just depends how close you are looking at it, wether you have a larger telly (more noticeable) and the quality of your set.

A Panasonic TX26LXD500, the TC is about 1.5metres away from where I sit.

T

tricky1974

I had a 26lxd500 (that buzzed) and i think it did better with dvds upscaled to 720p I've a 600 now and it great even the colour management works better the 500 just wen't over the top on the greens, i was never happy with the dvd picture on the 500 until i got a marantz dv7600 and then it was fine:smashin:I forgot to say if you dvd player has brightness settings i lowered mine and then recalibrated the picture it helped alot with the picture.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: We review Dune and ask which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom