1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picture Quality Of Denon 2910

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by crank, Aug 6, 2005.

1. crank

crank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :clap: Hi,can anyone help reassure me :lease: on the picture quality of the denon 2910.Ive just orderd the denon but am now having second thoughts having just read a thread on the marantz DV7600,it sounds like the picture quality may be superior to the denon. Now im thinking of cancelling the denon and ordering the marantz"IM SO F***ING INDECISIVE!" HELP :lease:

2. Eddy Boy

Eddy Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I would say go see the two of them and do an A/B comparsion.

3. Knyght_byte

Knyght_byte

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +599
    i would say cancel the order, then order the 3910....heh

no joke, i've seen the two your looking at, wouldnt say there is much to choose between them, sound wise the denon was better tho, but the 3910 gives soooo much more than the price difference justifies.......

i'm going to be getting a projector soon, but in the meantime im making do with a cheapy £400 Philips 28in Widescreen bought a year ago in sainsburys.....and the 3910 makes it look like a £900 Sony TV...lol (wouldnt mind seeing what it would do with a £1,500 Loewe...lol)