• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

picture quality from RF2 output?

rtm

Standard Member
Im looking for a bit of feedback, I have a sony Bravia 40" in the lounge (stunning) and a 32" Series 5 samsung in the kitchen area, I receive my signal on the 32" via the RF2 output on my sky box into the back of the TV. My question is this, the picture quality on my 32" can be best described as looking similiar to one you would find in the shop when you go and have a look at the LCD's on display, it looks a bit grainy (not bad) but not really that sharp and clean, overall its a disappointment. Ive checked the connection in the back of the box and its good, there is however a join in the cable as thre lengths were to short. The connection in the cable looks good and was done by an installer. is this is good as it gets???????????? What should I try?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom