• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

picture problems when watching movies

holbrook99

Established Member
hell guys, im having a problem with the picture when watching movies both avi's and dvd's, the problem is with the dark scenes, the black objects and the dark objects etc, all the dark parts of a movie are really pixellated??

is it a setting i have wrong on my ps3 or my tv, or is a problem??

my tv is a 32" samsung

Uridium

Distinguished Member
hell guys, im having a problem with the picture when watching movies both avi's and dvd's, the problem is with the dark scenes, the black objects and the dark objects etc, all the dark parts of a movie are really pixellated??

is it a setting i have wrong on my ps3 or my tv, or is a problem??

my tv is a 32" samsung

Just sounds like bad quality DVD rips and an LCD tv I'm afraid. do you get the same problem with original DVD's?

holbrook99

Established Member
well i thought it was just bad quality dvd-rips BUT when i was watching an original dvd the other day, i notied the same effect??

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom