1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picture off centre.Lg7500

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by ian hall, Aug 16, 2005.

1. ian hall

ian hall
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Took the plunge today and got an LG rh7500.

Whenever i watch anything through the machine ie normal telly,harddrive or dvd the picture is off centre!! With the menu on screen at least 2 letters are unreadable on the left hand side.
    Any thoughts on how i could adjust this.

Oh and it also has a LOUD fan.

Not looking good at the moment

Ian

2. blacksnow

blacksnow
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've experienced a similar problem, both when playing through my Toshiba HDD & also when directly feeding my tv from my sky box. What I've noticed is that it only seems to happen when I feed the tv an RGB signal. Both tv & sky box/HDD are set up for RGB & the correct scarts are being used. I'm wondering whether you are also sending RGB? No solutions I'm afraid - indeed after some myself, but it sounds like you're experiencing a similar problem to myself, in which case it isn't unique to your LG recorder. Incidentally many tvs have in their set up menu a function that allows you to shift the image vertically & horizontally - mine has this, but the shift is still not large enough to compensate for the offset.