Picture of my new LCD - LG 32LX2R!

Messy

Standard Member
Pretty impressed with it.

Im 21 and ive just got my first house, thought i'd treat myself and kit out the lounge with a shiny new toy :)

Got the 360 hooked up to it, got it going through HD and set to 1080i with no ghosting at all, it looks awesome and the picture quality is superb. (Im no expert, just your average user)

Heres a picture :)

360lcd1jc.jpg

stepp

Novice Member
Looks nice m8! Nothing like a new LCD tv...just ordered mine, cant wait to strap the 360 into it and play some PGR3.

medicalgiant

Novice Member
Messy said:
Pretty impressed with it.

Im 21 and ive just got my first house, thought i'd treat myself and kit out the lounge with a shiny new toy :)

Hmm, 21 new house, X-Box 360 and a flashy tv... have you recently lost a white van and come into £50million in used and unused bank notes ? ;) Congratulations on both purchases btw. :)

Got the 360 hooked up to it, got it going through HD and set to 1080i with no ghosting at all, it looks awesome and the picture quality is superb. (Im no expert, just your average user)

Heres a picture :)

360lcd1jc.jpg

Nice picture. Would it be possible to take one sitting down and facing the tv :D oh yes and showing something like Coronation Street or some other well known tv show please? i'm specifically interested in seeing the skin tones of the characters particularly over dare I say it (whispers) "analogue" but digital will do just as well :)

Thank you.

RockySpieler

I hate those hi-level (wheelchair friendly) sockets, and lo-level light switches that latest regs demand.

I would invest in some blinds if I were one, otherwise you may not keep your toys very long, with the proximity to the street........:devil: !

Have you tried a PC input?

That is a very nicely composed photo with the remote, was it deliberate??

deeyup

I thought you said "no ghosting".

The car in PGR on your first picture looks a bit ghosty to me:rotfl:

Sorry,:rolleyes:

deeyup

Messy

Standard Member
RockySpieler said:
I hate those hi-level (wheelchair friendly) sockets, and lo-level light switches that latest regs demand.

I would invest in some blinds if I were one, otherwise you may not keep your toys very long, with the proximity to the street........:devil: !

Have you tried a PC input?

That is a very nicely composed photo with the remote, was it deliberate??

Yep i know, close curtains for the moment when i go out, literally just moved in, off to town today to get some blinds!

Tried input from my laptop, picture is perfect didnt have to adjust anything its spot on.

Yep haha the remote photo i did on purpose :)

Gliese 581c

Distinguished Member
nice one messy, you sound like your really enjoying your new lcd, pics do look good :thumbsup:

good luck with your new house too.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom