Quantcast

Picture Frame, or 32ZD26P?

Ashketchup

Novice Member
Hi, I want a new TV with progressive scan and a component input. The 32ZD26P looks tempting, as I can get it cheaply, but the picture frames are rumored to give a better picture quality than the average CRT. I don't know if this is true or not.

Anywho, I just want 32" as good as my Panasonic for my room, because that thing's amazing. What picture quality, though it's an old model. I'm only replacing it to get a widescreen. I don't need a high definition TV at the moment.

So, any help offered will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Ash.

:)

ismael-1986

Novice Member
picture frame tv's are loverly BUT at some point you may suffer with the famous DFS module failing on you, the other tv u say u can get it a nice one, looks abit foul on NTL but looks nice on sky but looks bloody fantastic on component on dvd's ect how much can u get this for ?
let us know.........

Ashketchup

Novice Member
About £100 more or less.

ismael-1986

Novice Member
i take it its a friend your getting the tele from?

get it while you can mate its a fab set and loots sexy with its pearl blue finish :)

£100 is a steel if its got the matching stand then ur in for a real bargin let us know !!

Ashketchup

Novice Member
It's a friend, yeah. I'm just worried if it will be as good as my panny. If I give you guys the model number, would you know if it compares to is or not?