Picture error

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by thewhofan, Mar 5, 2013.

1. thewhofan

thewhofan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +341
    Over the past few weeks I have noticed some picture glitches while watching sky. I cannot pin it down to any particular channel and it happens during live viewing and recorded programs. They are black lines that are a few pixels in width and differing lengths that appear for only milliseconds, probably just one frame. I keep seeing these a few times a day. When I rewind live tv the error is still there and I have managed to pause it at the right time, see attached pictures. Anyone have any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. mikelj

mikelj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +484
    Yes, I've seen it within the last week briefly on one particular program, unfortunately, I can't remember what program it was (sorry).

3. Disco_Stu360

Disco_Stu360

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    I've seen this too over the last few days, weeks maybe... a mix of channels from what I remember or maybe only Sky One.

4. thewhofan

thewhofan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +341
    Thanks for the replies. I thought is may have been my hdmi leads or the connections but seeing as I am not the only one with these faults it is probably more of a broadcast fault.