Picture breakup on V6 - sorted

mike7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently experienced some very distorted playbacks on my V6 with a pixilated picture and erratic sound. After having checked all the likely connection problems I concluded that the fault must lie in the box itself which I have had for a few years. Curiously some old recordings of films on the box played back perfectly; only recent recordings were affected.

Attempting to contact VM via phone and websites confronted me with all the obvious stuff which I had tried. I persisted and hung on to the phone enquiry line listening to some dreadful music for nearly 20 minutes. Eventually I was connected with a chap who understood my problem. He performed a shutdown on my modem as well as the V6 box, and made some adjustments on the system. When all came back live we did a test and the problem was solved! No need to exchange the box. As a bonus, while we were waiting for things to get back on line, he told me what was involved in my forthcoming phone changeover for my landline. He restored my faith in Virgin Media. At least one employee knows what they are doing....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom