Picture become blurry, problem with player...

fiorito82

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there! Here is what is my problem.. Im using HD-DVD player, like you know, it is similar to Blu-ray.. Well, here is what borhering me, when i turn it on, picture is clear, and set it to 1080p, but when i put movie in it, picture become little blurry, not as sharp as was at first.. then i need turn off my TV and remove HDMI cable which goes from receiver to TV, and when it turn on, picture become clear again.. Im confused with this.. HDMI on player is 1.3, but i have new 4K Samsung TV and Denon receiver with atmos and dtsX, so, this TV and receiver are HDMI 2.0.. Does anyone have similar problem, and how to fix this?? Also, my normal DVD player, plays fine.. Here is a pisture of this problem :)

Attachments

• IMG_4499.JPG
    IMG_4499.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4500.JPG
    IMG_4500.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 36
What make and modeel of HD DVD player,TV and receiver - I have 4 different makes of HD DVD player Toshiba, LG, Samsung and Microsoft (7 in total) and have no problems with any of them.
How is player connected to TV - direct or via receiver? If receiver have you tried direct.

Hi.. i tried direct and seems same somehow.. but im confused not with 1080p 24 mode.. When i use 1080p 60 hz, mode is sharp like up pic i post.. but on 1080p24Hz mode, pic is a slightly blury, nos so, like this one up.. just somehow, little.. I dont know if this is normal, or pic need to be sharp in both mode.. but i dont know.. Do you have connected player to TV or receiver?? cuz, directly player is fine.. but again, with two different modes, still picture is slightly blurrier than on 1080p 60 hz mode

What make and model od HD DVD player?

Turn the RGB "Enhanced" setting to the alternative setting (standard/Limited, whatever) and try that

aha.. on receiver or player? i did that.. but strange.. it is same.. whatever.. its fine.. i dont want to bother you for this things.. however, if someone have similar problem, can wrote me :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom