picture analysis

ISF ing is all about setting the front panel controls on the projector to optimum and setting greyscale tracking to optimum. You can buy an optical comparator or video analyser yourself and have a go.(not cheap though....)

ISF certified guys like me can usually offer additional services to get the best mechanical and electronic set up of some units as well

If you go to THE BIG PICTURE web site, Sorry I don't have it bookmarked anymore, you should b e able to find their SonyVPL10/11 forums. On here you'll find threads by a chap who developed a little light meter reading and spreadsheet thingy to help folk with those models to get a better picture. It will probably spark some interest and you may be able to use some of this for your own benefit.

Have fun.

Gordon

Thanks alot guys......I need something to fill in my spare time! And im also looking a good reason to convoince my head of department to let me buy a cheap 2nd hand cro!

Ad

Hey Buns. Your set up must be quite a sight. What with Celestion A series speakers, monoblocks(?) by now and a projector!
You'll be soon selling tickets for a viewing???????;)

Unfortunately the monobock discussion way back is the way i SHOULD be! not as i actually am! The projector was an inplace of the monoblocks! So this years project is the amplifiers.....you might have noticed im gathering info on second hand naim stuff.....so im in early planning stages! I cant wait to be able to use the whole A series set......can you beleive i bought them and only use the fronts at the moment!

Ad

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom