Pics Of Your Stands !

mug

Hi

I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to post a picture of their stands and where they got it from. Maybe its just me but when I'm interested in a stand I'd prefer to see what it looks like when it has a TV on it. I think this thread would be good for potential buyers and also might get to see some stands they've never seen before.

Thanks,
Marcus

Knightshade

Novice Member
Here's mine, and another one. The open stand has a 42", the Oak cabinets has a 50" with MA radius speakers, the lower left cabinet houses the sub, the right has the players and amps. The rest is full of kiddie stuff.

Attachments

Aleem

Hi

I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to post a picture of their stands and where they got it from. Maybe its just me but when I'm interested in a stand I'd prefer to see what it looks like when it has a TV on it. I think this thread would be good for potential buyers and also might get to see some stands they've never seen before.

Thanks,
Marcus
Can I suggest that people state the size/model of screen which would be useful when trying to visualise your own set-up with stands in the pics.

Cheers.

Great pics so far by the way.

Ewoody

mug

Good idea but where's your stand photo?
This thread was a cheeky way to look other peoples stands. Maybe further along when I've decided I'll post my own pic :hiya:

Rottie

doodles

whats the difference between 1/2 or 3 tiers, is it just looks or??
i have a samsing 37in lcd tv, will any of these style stands fit on mine or all tv's got different connections/fixings??

thanks

Rottie

whats the difference between 1/2 or 3 tiers, is it just looks or??
i have a samsing 37in lcd tv, will any of these style stands fit on mine or all tv's got different connections/fixings??

thanks
Hi there,

The reason I wanted a 3 tier version, is because I have a lot of stuff to go into the stand, namely a Denon AV amp, XBox 360 Elite + HD DVD addon, Pace Sky box (soon to be replaced with a freesat box) and the centre speaker.

If I wanted to cram all of that kit into a 2 tier stand, it would literally have to be shoehorned in, which would not help the airflow any. :(

WRT to your 37" TV, give Samsung a call on 01932 454358 and tell them which model you have. They should then be able to tell you what size VESA mount you need for your TV and more importantly, the correct size screws you need to use to fix your TV to the mount.

For example, in my instance, with a 32" LE32A436T1D, I'd need a 200x200 VESA mount and the screws I'd need are M6L10.

Hope this helps.

bigfecker

Hi there,

The reason I wanted a 3 tier version, is because I have a lot of stuff to go into the stand, namely a Denon AV amp, XBox 360 Elite + HD DVD addon, Pace Sky box (soon to be replaced with a freesat box) and the centre speaker.

If I wanted to cram all of that kit into a 2 tier stand, it would literally have to be shoehorned in, which would not help the airflow any. :(

WRT to your 37" TV, give Samsung a call on 01932 454358 and tell them which model you have. They should then be able to tell you what size VESA mount you need for your TV and more importantly, the correct size screws you need to use to fix your TV to the mount.

For example, in my instance, with a 32" LE32A436T1D, I'd need a 200x200 VESA mount and the screws I'd need are M6L10.

Hope this helps.
I'd also like a 3 tier version, but looks like the manufacturer does not make one :(

just found this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Techlink-Avatar-PTV3-Designer-Plasma/dp/B00177XA48/ref=pd_sbs_ce_img_44

Rottie

Rottie

Rottie

malk

Hi, It's a Yamaha YEF-ST010, with a Yamaha YSP fitted in the front of it. Same as this pic:

Aaaah,i see,is that one of them 5.1 systems that look like one speaker?
ive never seen one with a proper stand,looks nice.

paulg1979

Novice Member
Heres mine. Just bought a new Panny Plasma so i'm going to have to get rid of this

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month

Latest News

Anthem launches latest AV receivers, processors and amplifiers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Naim and Focal discount premium music systems
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 28th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton