pics of PEDESTAL STAND(tyst42pw7) from 123electricals4me

C

c4lln

just placed my order for Panasonic TH42PW7B from 123electricals4me :D ,got a cracking deal, which included screen, scart board and stand for 1294.48 :clap:
jerry has asked me to post these pics for him of the stand:

Attachments

• untitl.jpg
    untitl.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 188
  • t.jpg
    t.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 159
  • v.jpg
    v.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 164
Sorry monged out - his is a 42" - mine only 37" - his damn good deal !!

c4lln
Thanks for the pics :smashin:

Now I just gotta wait until tomorrow..... the waiting is unbearable :rotfl:

c4lln said:
just placed my order for Panasonic TH42PW7B from 123electricals4me :D ,got a cracking deal, which included screen, scart board and stand for 1294.48 :clap:
jerry has asked me to post these pics for him of the stand:
Good price what's delivery cost & timescale? Really like that stand! :D
Can anyone post a piccie with the plasma attached to that stand?

i am having mine delivered next saturday,it is going to be a very long week next week. when i asked for saturday delivery jerry thought i meant tomorrow, and i got the impression that it would not have been a problem if i did want it tomorrow(wish i didnt have to go to work).
by the way delivery during the week is free and saturdays 30 pounds.

i am having mine delivered next saturday,it is going to be a very long week next week. when i asked for saturday delivery jerry thought i meant tomorrow, and i got the impression that it would not have been a problem if i did want it tomorrow(wish i didnt have to go to work).
by the way delivery during the week is free and saturdays 30 pounds.
I ordered mine at 4.10pm today, but missed the courier for delivery on Monday :( :( . Mine will now be sent out Monday for delivery on Tuesday :clap: :clap: .
If you order tomorrow or on Monday you'll have it for Tuesday as well, I believe.

anyone got 1 set up yet? and how many scart inputs has it got? it looks a very good deal, i like the idea of getting it the next day.
thanks

Why have Panasonic released that cheap budget deskstand?

It looks really cheap and ugly to be honest, seems the market is forcing them to be more budget minded now.

I see your point.
But it'll do me for now :D
attachment.php

Attachments

• Plasm.jpg
    Plasm.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 183
Nice pic I like it very minimalist ...less is more n that

Could you please do me a favour and measure the width of the stand, as I would
like to keep me existing TV stand for now......

Cheers
Pete

The footprint measures 820mm wide x 290mm deep and it lifts the screen 50mm off the deck. +/- 2mm

Jpfahy said:
I see your point.
But it'll do me for now :D
attachment.php
Looks nice, is the stand the same shade of silver as the plasma, cos from the pic the stand looks a darker shade?
Also would the stand be the same for a 37" ie: the same dimesions u reckon?

There is a slight difference, however it is slight.
This might be a better pic of the colours
attachment.php

The stand is the same for the 37" as there are two different positions for the upright pegs, the 42" using the outer ones.

Attachments

• plasma1.JPG
    plasma1.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 209
Better make sure they have stock first, most of them don't.

I've ordered the deal from www.123electricals4me.co.uk and have to say the guys on the phone were excellent. It should come tomorrow :clap: .

I'll be selling the stand in 6 weeks when my PA20 stand arrives from the US (cost me £54 including delivery - what a steal!)

All I need now is to source a component video board for my DVD player - everyone is out of stock :eek: and need to get my accent lighting sorted as the colour LEDs I bought are not bright enough. I'll post some pictures once its all set up.

I won't be able to concentrate at work today now I'm so excited.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom