Pics of Besta Burs with 50" TV?

Aleem

Established Member
Reaction score
Got myself a panny TH-50PZ70, yet to be picked up from John Lewis, and got myself the white Besta Burs for it to sit on. Now I'm having second thoughts about how it'll look.

I've seen a large screen wall-mounted above a Besta Burs, but not actually sat on the bench.

Can anyone point me to some pics of a 50" (ish) screen sat on a Besta Burs bench?

Cheers.

Apologies for the late reply - not been on the forum lately.

Yes, I did get it - let me know on this thread if you'd still like some pics, and if so, I'll take some and post here.

I'd really appreciate seeing these pics, please!!

VB

I'd really appreciate seeing these pics, please!!

VB

Picture quality isn't too good as they were taken on my phone:

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

its a quality stand, i have it with a 46"! i have more pics on the gallery.

Attachments

• SNC00027.jpg
    SNC00027.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 18,580
Much obliged!

We've now got the unit in place - now waiting for the LG42PG6000 (50'' just a li'l bit out of our budget) to arrive, then have to decide if we get the top cupboard, or not!!

Thanks again guys!

VB

Thinking about getting a white one of these myself for new 46" Panny.

The ikea website is a little vague. Could you confirm if the left and right hand side of the unit are doors or drawers. If they are doors, could you tell me how big (in cm) the inside space is?

Also, how high is the clearance space inside each of the shelves in the centre section?

Thanks in advance!

did you get a chance for more picture... also thinking about the white one from ikea... but dont want to place any kit ontop of the unit and want it hidden inside the unit, but then the remotes wont be able to work... is there an alternative for this?

thanks

did you get a chance for more picture... also thinking about the white one from ikea... but dont want to place any kit ontop of the unit and want it hidden inside the unit, but then the remotes wont be able to work... is there an alternative for this?

thanks

I run something similar and use a marmitek IR repeater to hide all my kit and still control it

do all IR repeater work with all devices, because i want to place a PS3, freeview box....

I have the same question. I'd have Virgin HD box, Onkyo 606 and Apple TV all housed inside. The PS3 should be fine as it's bluetooth.

What type of repeater do you get?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom