Pics from Wales

Manic78

Novice Member
Thanks somebloke!

Something about the bbq was not quite right!!

Just checked out your site there....... Beautiful photos!

Manic78

Novice Member
Also......

I'm opening myself up to a huge depression here but....

In any of these photos, what would you change? What have I missed? I know it's subjective but I really want to "up my game" and satrt getting to the level of others on here and I figure if everyone is really critical I can take something away from it. (Although, bear in mind these are the ones that DIDN'T make it onto my website)!

Go on, destroy my world! Ha ha!! :(

Some Bloke

Also......

I'm opening myself up to a huge depression here but....

In any of these photos, what would you change? What have I missed? I know it's subjective but I really want to "up my game" and satrt getting to the level of others on here and I figure if everyone is really critical I can take something away from it. (Although, bear in mind these are the ones that DIDN'T make it onto my website)!

Go on, destroy my world! Ha ha!! :(
Well honestly, you don't really need alter that much, because you're on the level of others, whoever they are.
It's pretty natural to think you're own work isn't up to the job and that others are better.
Especially if you're a tourist somewhere, you can only shoot what's in front of you at that moment in time, the you're forced to move on.
I think my stuff is crapolla all the time, if only I was better at Photoshop, I'd get some half decent images.

What I would alter from your posted images is how they are cropped.
Shots 1, 6 and 9, personally I'd crop some sky off.
Shot 4, I'd crop part of the road off to take out the road patching and if needed clone some of the road from the left side over to the right, if you found the crop was too close to the yellow lines.

Other than that top work Sir :thumbsup:
And thanks for the comment about my site.

Manic78

Novice Member
Thank you very much. Can see what you mean, nice to get someone elses perspective.

"Well honestly, you don't really need alter that much, because you're on the level of others, whoever they are."

Thank you very much! Made my night that!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom