Pics added to 'Starting Photography' thread.

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by RimBlock, Nov 4, 2005.

1. RimBlock

RimBlock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Just for all of you who can't be bothered to trawl through all the text as it is added to.

Page two.

Cheers
    RB

2. sorbiegunner

sorbiegunner
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Could we have a new thread to announce this thread announcing an addition to the other thread please?

3. RimBlock

RimBlock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Slow day for you too ? :boring:

The fact that people were interested in example pics and the fact that as the pics are added as links to outside hosting therefore means that the thread doesn't get the little attachment icon therefore people cannot see that pics have finally been put in there. :lesson:

Are you afraid that the board will become cluttered with the addition of one more thread that you feel is not required but others may find helpful. Do you believe that the throughput on this forum is such that one more message is likely to bury some deeply meaningful snippet of information that drops to page two. Do you believe that most of the people here are unable to find page two ?

Spending the time to try and put down this information for others so if they wanted to do the same it may be a little easier seems so much more worth while now :rolleyes:

4. sorbiegunner

sorbiegunner
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    How can you say that when close inspection of my post reveals that I was clearly advocating evnen more cluttering to the tune of one whole extra thread ;)

5. RimBlock

RimBlock

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Hmm :D .

Nuh wouldn't usually do it but I know there was some interest in just seeing pics of the lens results without interest in the article.

Thank what ever higher diety you may believe in it's Friday....

Got my second photoshoot with a lovely Japanese lady on Sunday :D . Better get the flat tidy :( .

Seriously though it is nice photographing someone you find attractive. Luckily keeping it professional is not an issue :clap: .

RB