Picking up Sony Bravia TV with built in Playstation 2 today

TRIXXY DIXXY

Picking up the SONY BRAVIA KDL22PX300 today which is a 22" LCD TV with built-in Playstation 2. Hoping this will be a good TV for the bedroom as it has Bravia internet and can also stream movies from my Media Center PC. The fact it can play PS2 games is just an added bonus for me.

At £200 I think its a great deal but there just dosn't seem to be much info floating around for it. Has anyone got one and are they any good?

I'll post up what I think of it when I pick it up, meanwhile it's time to dig out those old games! :D

Sony BRAVIA KDL22PX300 | 22 inch LCD TV/PlayStation 2 HD Ready Freeview | Richer Sounds

Last edited:

davenich

I'm getting one later today to replace the old CRT in the bedroom.

Bedtime sessions of ICO and GTA San Andreas are on the cards.

vxrdilly

Novice Member
I picked one up today.
What can I say,it has the same processor driven \Bravia control\internet access as my KDL40HX803...in a 22 inch format.
Pretty unique and its a great price too.
The PS2 works fine,but it's great value just for the TV
Recommended,
So just go buy one

LouLou

Standard Member
I got one too, the only thing is waiting for an indoor aerial as I gave my niece my old one (went for the SLX Gold, but I know these things are hit and miss. Assumed if I bought from Amazon they might allow me to return it!).

On hotukdeals.com someone mentions that multi-region isn't possible. I found a link to various PS2 controller hacks but supposedly they don't work (?). Can anyone confirm?

Also, another member said something about BBC iplayer being disabled. Bit confused how to get Bravia internet without the Sony dongle (which I refuse to consider, as it's around £60 some places). I have wifi and a Getnet "N" wireless adapter/D-Link "N" router for my desktop, what else would I need?

Last edited:

BungyBoy

Standard Member
I'm interested in getting one of these - can anyone tell me what the vertical viewing angle is like - I'm looking to replace a KDL-19L4000 . Thanks in advance.

BungyBoy

Standard Member
Have now got one of these and I can say that this is a quality panel at a quality price. Vertical viewing angle is very good.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom